Friday 6 August 2010

Act 4 - Clanadonia, 2009

Raaaaaaaaaaaar!!

Like bagpipes and drums? Like Highlander? Then you'll love Clanadonia!

These guys were definitely the highlight of the day for me. I'm surprised I'd never heard of Clanadonia before but having watched and listened to them now I'll definitely be going back to catch them again.

Pictured here is Tu-Bardh Wulsin, bass drummer with bags of charisma and "general lunacy".

Tu-Bardh Wulsin

Wayne Manning of Clanadonia smiles at Tu-Bardh Wulsin during a drum duel. One of my favourite shots of the day.

Wayne Manning

Tu-Bardh Wulsin doing what he does best.

Bass

Robbie MacFarlane trying to hypnotise the crowd into buying Clanadonia's CD.

Look Into My Eyes

Tu-Baaaaaardh!

Here's some footage of them at Hunter Square during the festival in 2007. Video cannot really do them justice though - you need to feel those drums!

No comments:

Post a Comment